Scousers & Southerners

• Thread starter charliechaplinspants
  • Start date
It`s called politeness, if you hadn`t been dragged up on a council estate, you may have witnessed the phenomenon.
I'm sure that that - by your standard - is racist against council house dwellers.

Muppets like you cry racist at the drop of a hat. It's not racism at all and to suggest otherwise is, frankly, pathetic. But all too common with this septic isle these days.

Sponsored Links
That thread was not racist, it was a load of plays on words, nothing to do with superiority. And then you threw your toys out of the prame, hurled insults at scousers and got the thread binned.

How old are you - 3?

Sponsored Links
Charlie: You want answers?

Bahco : I think I'm entitled to them.

Charlie: You want answers?

Bahco: I want the truth!

Charlie: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Bahco? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Bamber and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Bamber`s death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.
We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

Bahco: Did you kill Bamber?

Charlie: (quietly) I did the job you sent me to do.

Bahco:Did you KILL bamber!

Charlie: You're goddamn right I did!!

Its not Bamber but that crazy yank who was always on about guns!!!!! :LOL:

What was his name?

So ONE person complains, and the whole topic is deleted.........Pathetic.

I wonder what the many Irish comedians, who make their living from Irish jokes, would have thought of this.

I am of Irish descent and a Scouser and take no offence at Irish or Scouse jokes.

What I do find offensive is someone who clearly doesn't have a clue about scousers but bases his opinions of them on what he may have read or heard in the media, types a derogatory comment about Scousers and then screams racsim over a joke about the Irish.

The 'man', and I use the term loosely because I don't believe he has the guts to say where he really hails from, (Nebraska? Yeah right), is just out to antagonise people and I will no longer respond to his pathetic ploys.

I was born and bread in the land of Saints and Scholars, and have been told hundreds of Irish jokes and have repeated them all. Have never taken offence at any of them.

And there is nothing to compare to the fair Colleen,

irish_flag_swimwear_12.jpg

Had a HUGE crush on a girl from Ireland in primary school and can still hear her soft lilting voice to this day.
Her name was Mary and her surname is a well known brewer of stout! :LOL: :LOL:

Nope!
Think of another Irish name.
The usual one that gets mentioned first.
Same first initial letter.

Pregnant irish girl phones her mother to tell her ,her waters have just broke.

Where are you ringing from asks the mother

From my knickers to my ankles replies the girl

Sponsored Links
Back