Scrap prices

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does any one know what scrap prices are like currently? I'm guessing not great?

Sponsored Links
Nice to have an idea of price but at the end of the day it comes down to what the local scrapie is paying so best give them a call to compare....the ones around here can vary quite a bit

Sponsored Links
Yep, mine are really Shiite in my area, which is why I use the ones nearby work, much better rates.

Yep, mine are really Shiite in my area, which is why I use the ones nearby work, much better rates.
My mate is a scrappie, I havent a clue about prices as I dont bother, I give what scrap I have to himand he takes everything away if I give him the adress, I dont do many installs so not really worth my while,he was saying that during the lockdown he has dropped his prices as so many clearing out garages and sheds and stuff while Furloughed, suppose it makes sense, used to love cashing my scrap in when I was younger, it was our drink money, dont do enough to make it worth my while now, mainly breakdowns and servicing

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back