Sealing a concrete floor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a concrete floor in my garage that is unsealed. Its very dusty. We had a treadmill in there that was kicking up dust so the walls are caked in dust too.
Garage is about 3m x 5.5m.

Want to sort it out so it isn't dusty anymore and you can use the treadmill in there.

Going to get some heavy duty thick rubber mats for under the treadmill, but I need to clean in the garage first.

Questions:
1. After I've hoovered, can I just take a hose to the walls and floor to get rid of any other dust. Water pressure is quite high from the hose. Or is this a bad idea because the concrete is unsealed?
2. After I've cleaned and its dried, what is the correct product to seal it so it stops kicking up dust?

Attachments

• IMG_0129.jpeg
    IMG_0129.jpeg
    443.9 KB · Views: 29
Sponsored Links
For yhe floor, just look at workshop floor paints. For the walls maybe vac out then a once over with Snowcem (masonry paint)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back