Searching for Small Stainless Steel Sink

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm currently endeavouring to equip a laundry/utility room for my daughter and the space left (after washing machine and drier are fitted) is just sufficient to squeeze in a 400mm base unit.

My problem now is to find a sink preferably square or rectangular that will actually fit into a 400mm unit and which either comes stamped for a tap or which permits the tap unit to fit within the 400mm footprint. In the ideal world it should also have a draining board (left hand).

All of the units I've seen available from the major DIY stores exceed the available footprint, require a massive hole in the worktop to accommodate fixing of the drainer and require the tap to be outside the available 400mm footprint (ie down through the tumble drier )

I've found small circular bowls advertised by the likes of scoo-fix but these are best described as a small wash-hand basin.

Anyone know of a suitable manufacture or supplier with a product that might suit my needs.

Sponsored Links
You could try caravan suppliers.

try a google search such as

'Boat caravan camper sink bowl stainless, small 350375'

for same one on ebay shows a few options.

reasonable price to.

Sponsored Links
Have a look at Blanco sinks. I've got one in my utility room and the bowl fits into a 400 unit and the drainer is above the washing machine. By cutting a section out of the back of the unit I just managed to squeeze a monobloc tap with flexi tails in.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back