Season's Greetings To All!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yesterday at Secure Mansions:

snowstorm.jpg

Have a restful and peaceful time and a prosperous 2010.

Sponsored Links
Has everyone got snow?

Here's the view from our back room into the back garden. Just took these and look how dark it is out there! (had to turn the lights off to be able to photograph the garden). The 'decorations' around the room aren't normally there obviously! :D Oh and sorry about the 'prison bars' but the warden wouldn't let me go outside!

And from the Kitchen:

Is your flash not working? ;)

Yeah, I think most places round here have a bit of the white stuff.

If folks would like to post a piccy of their neighbourhood & the area they live in, that'll give us an idea just how far this menace is spreading.

Sponsored Links
I'm in Whitley Bay (near Newcastle upon Tyne). So even near the coast it's lying. Our street is pretty bad but the main roads are quite clear.

I'll take that as an invitation to post snowman pictures. This is one my 10 yo did today. PLEASE ignore the Man U scarf, he's ill-educated in that respect and Mrs Secure wants to disown him!

snowman2009.jpg

Anybody else?

This is a view looking out across Norcon land...... My gaffe is just in the distance to the left.
norconmansion.gif

and this is a Robin I just picked up whilst out on a walk. I had broken the ice on a lake and he swooped right in close as you can see for some light refreshments....
norconrobin.gif

Merry Xmas to everyone. :D

I'll take that as an invitation to post snowman pictures. This is one my 10 yo did today. PLEASE ignore the Man U scarf, he's ill-educated in that respect and Mrs Secure wants to disown him!

snowman2009.jpg

Anybody else?

Mr Snow meets Mr Tickle. Great pic.

Sponsored Links
Back