Secular France V Public Holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Why do I bother?
We'd rather you didn't bother... Would you not be happier posting on a forum full of folk with the same mind set as you since we seem to make you so unhappy?
You know, maybe you're right.
Perhaps I should allow GD forum on DIYnot to be taken over as a forum for racist, islamophobic, and homophobic participants.
Until now there has been debate.
What do you think might happen if the racist, islamophobic and homophobic posters are not challenged?
Do you think that their mindset is "the predominate" mindset of UK society?
Or the mindless ranting of bigoted people who insistently attempt to incite racial tension, perhaps violence, persistently negating the efforts of governmental organisations trying to bring peace and stability to society.
Perhaps I should allow the instigators of racial hatred free reign on GD forum.

Sadly DIYnot has demonstrably not refrained from restricting the racist, islamophobic and homophobic comments.
Maybe I should allow the majority of posters to determine the future of DIYnot.

Why do I bother?
We'd rather you didn't bother... Would you not be happier posting on a forum full of folk with the same mind set as you since we seem to make you so unhappy?
You know, maybe you're right.
Perhaps I should allow GD forum on DIYnot to be taken over as a forum for racist, islamophobic, and homophobic participants.
Until now there has been debate.
What do you think might happen if the racist, islamophobic and homophobic posters are not challenged?
Do you think that their mindset is "the predominate" mindset of UK society?
Or the mindless ranting of bigoted people who insistently attempt to incite racial tension, perhaps violence, persistently negating the efforts of governmental organisations trying to bring peace and stability to society.
Perhaps I should allow the instigators of racial hatred free reign on GD forum.

Sadly DIYnot has demonstrably not refrained from restricting the racist, islamophobic and homophobic comments.
Maybe I should allow the majority of posters to determine the future of DIYnot.
Are you saying that there are no other forums that need you to save them from the views of the majority

Sponsored Links
Are you saying that there are no other forums that need you to save them from the views of the majority
If this is the view of the majority on GD forum, I'm sad to be outvoted, and unsupported.
I believe my argument against racism is moral and justified.
Similarly, you might believe your crusade to promote racial hatred is justified.
If the majority of DIYnot forum is racist, it does not change my values. I don't believe that it is the case that majority of DIYnot forum is racist. There are some non-racist posters, and I enjoy their comments.
But if the majority of posters on GD forum are racist, and if DIYnot is happy to accept that, who am I to argue?
It is becoming obvious that DIYnot are not willing to restrain their racist comments and videos.

Do you ever stop to think that its mainly you who keeps the debates going on and on... That actually people will get tired of it all without having mainly you to wind up and argue with? You would probably do more good keeping those threads to a min if you didn't take part. Just a thought.....

You use the letters DIM without telling us what or who DIM is....
I bet you could work it out if you really wanted to. Or.....

Would you like us to tell you who Nosebleed is?

Would you like us to tell you who Spuey is?

Would you like us to tell you who Gasbag is?

There's a carrot waiting for you if you manage to suss it out. Take your time.

Do you ever stop to think that its mainly you who keeps the debates going on and on.....
A little bit rich don't you think Blighty?
Oh, is that another attempt at humour?!
Simple solution to the puzzle of who keeps posting for you Noseall. Look at my post count, look at Himmys then look at the amount of time been on here.
Fair enough tho, I've been winding Himmy up lately, but he is an annoying tosser with an inflated ego. I tried with my first dealings with him to talk to him in a more civilised manner and it was a waste of time. He's been on here being a waste of time a lot longer than I have. :)

, I've been winding Himmy up lately,
You haven't been winding me up. I will admit that you have been and are exasperating with your lack of intelligent debate, juvenile insults, circuitous arguments, repetitive comments, and four-letter expletives.
You'll continue in that way because that's your idea of discussion and because you either don't read the comments, or you fail to comprehend them. :rolleyes:

To cap it all, now you've confessed to trolling. :rolleyes:

A quick and simple test, to see if you've read my comment and understood it, will be when/if you ask for proof. :rolleyes:

, I've been winding Himmy up lately,
You haven't been winding me up. I will admit that you have been and are exasperating with your lack of intelligent debate, juvenile insults, circuitous arguments, repetitive comments, and four-letter expletives.
You'll continue in that way because that's your idea of discussion and because you either don't read the comments, or you fail to comprehend them. :rolleyes:

A quick and simple test, to see if you've read my comment and understood it, will be when/if you ask for proof. :rolleyes:
You really do have an inflated ego! I see you debate badly, shut down arguments with calls of racism without proof (to which you have admitted later) so this is not intelligent debate.
I have seen you say juvenile insults (insufferable fool, racist etc), repetitive comments (racist, Islamophobia and many more), argue in circles and not listen to whats been said. I've also seen you ask for proof many times and yet dodge it when it's asked back.

Why, just last night I asked for proof of a video of a silly professor who thinks the earth does not move wasn't a real video and your response was this:
It's not a true video then Himmy? Please find me some evidence.
You want me to prove a negative? :rolleyes:
No evidence, no answer and to top it all you say I was supporting Islamophobists by me watching the video and finding it amusing. Another prime example of you not having the balls to practice what you preach and you name calling.
I also found it telling that you bought out the race card on me because I found a video amusing that just happened to feature a stupid teacher who happened to be Muslim. You have got to the stage that nobody can say anything negative about Muslims no matter how much it's deserved.. this is not rational. I'd have laughed at anyone in this spinning world of ours who taught otherwise.

You are a reactionary ****, you write without thinking. I see your definition of trolling is of the same vein as your definition of being a racists - which is that basically if someone disagrees with you they get labelled by you. You are not the class act you think you are Himmy.

Last edited by a moderator:
You use the letters DIM without telling us what or who DIM is....
I bet you could work it out if you really wanted to. Or.....

Would you like us to tell you who Nosebleed is?

Would you like us to tell you who Spuey is?

Would you like us to tell you who Gasbag is?

There's a carrot waiting for you if you manage to suss it out. Take your time.
Feel free to explain who these names refer to... If I was to guess, then I may or may not get it wrong and Himaginn would post pages and pages of links to show me how and why I got it wrong in his opinion... Far better that you tell us

So call the Police and report her..... By the way, your solicitor's letter hasn't arrived yet, you may like to give him a prod, he is being a little slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back