Securit 800l

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Securit 800l intruder alarm issue

Set my alarm this morning, no issues, just got a call from father in law, called at the house (bear in mind its his first attempt at this) input the code within the entry time.

When leaving the house he rang me to say he has an intermittent tone that will not change to constant tone even when he has left the building, I told him to leave it dis-armed until i arrive home.

All I can think he has done is to try and set the alarm with the entry/exit door open, would this prevent the alarm from going into arm, does this door need to be closed to start the sequence.

Sponsored Links
Hi,

No the door does not have to be closed before setting the system (starting the sequence), you are probably correct insofar that Dad may not have set it correctly. How is the system now, is it working O.K. ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back