Seeing what I am doing in a mirror?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
20191027_182341.jpg
Keep missing bits when shave . Think there's not enough light. I put in a brighter bulb in ceiling light but still can't see properly . Should I put a mirror that can be pulled out and tilted similar to one in picture coming out of wall to right of toilet or a lit up mirror?
15727797081683356349435447584040.jpg

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Jesus Wept! another pointless thread!!!

Anyway is this a question on how you should shave?

I would of thought you would of got the gist of it by now!

Andy

Sponsored Links
I thought you referred to the mirror above the loo that allows you to see what you are doing.

Andy

Take a deep breath and count to around 100 - it might help! :)

I'm worried that I can see a roll of bog paper in the photo - any tips on how to use it might be the next question :sick:

Andy

Take a deep breath and count to around 100 - it might help! :)

I'm worried that I can see a roll of bog paper in the photo - any tips on how to use it might be the next question :sick:

Be kind, may have been in care as a child.

I would be more inclined to put up shelving and get rid of all the clutter. It will be much brighter then after a bit of Mr Muscle ;)

Come on chaps a guy asking for advice here.

Get one of these. Much easier.

beard.jpg

I thought you referred to the mirror above the loo that allows you to see what you are doing.

It doesn't. It's not bright enough. I've ordered the LED one that foxhole recommended.

I would be more inclined to put up shelving and get rid of all the clutter. It will be much brighter then after a bit of Mr Muscle ;)

Yeah good idea. Maybe above bath to left of window. Get toothbrushes etc off window sill

Can’t you just open the door on the mirrored cupboard above the toilet.
If it opens against the wall, move the hinges so the mirror opens towards the sink.

Piece of ****! Open as you are shaving and close it when finished

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back