seems like a daft question..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
but where can I get hold of a longer section of that hard plastic ribbed sink overflow pipe? Am trying to order it online so have tried screwfix and BES, will keep searching but am wondering if I am naming it correctly?

To explain, I have bought an undermount sink and a seperate undermount drainer, they need to be a certain distance apart and the waste from the drainer just uses one of those ribbed overflow pipes, only it's about a foot long.. this is not long enough to reach.. I could get one of those dishwasher/washing machine extension pieces and just clamp them together but I wouldn't really trust that and I'd rather do the whole run in one piece, would need about a metre of the stuff..

any ideas? have been searching for 'flexible overflow pipe'

thanks

Trev

Sponsored Links
I cannot be sure but it sure looks a similar size to the washing machine drain hose!

That can be bought in several dirms.

Because of the ribbed nature it does often need a jubilee clip and sealing compound to get a leak free joint.

Tony

Car accessory shops and fish tank places sell hoses and clips in many sizes.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back