Self Binding Gravel Or MOT Type 3 (for garden path)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Is this the same aggregate? I want to use on my back garden where its wild and to use as a walkway...and keep weeds away, already got it lined.
thanks
S

Sponsored Links
Thanks for reply, so for a weed control pathway as in on top of muck shall I use the self binding gravelfor a nice finish and to walk on, later I can decide whether to flag or not. Thanks

Is there another name for self binding gravel, the aggregate place I phone never heard of it?

Sponsored Links
wow not cheap eh, the guy at local place where I get my sand says he has 20mm down to dust...will this be similar?

Yes, probably look quite good and "rustic" in a wild garden.
Agh that is the eact answer as its a wild garden with yorkshire stone and I just need to do something will get a ton bag and see how it goes...7M x 4M, thanks man for you great advice.

Not ideal but should be ok for a garden path. You can always top up low spots if any develop.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back