Self construct sliding wardrobe doors

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Some years ago I purchased a kit for making two sliding wardrobe doors and need to replace the doors on another fitted robe so went to the same dealer today where I got them from but he longer stocks them. Anyone know of a link where the same can be purchased from. Current surfing has found the top and bottom runners but not the sections for the doors. [See uploaded pic] Many thanks DaveD

Sponsored Links
Many thanks Foxhole........did you see the photo I pasted in my "Images" folder? If so...great so you will know the style I wish to purchase. I have looked at the link you gave and think they might fit the bill. By the way, I have noticed that some posts have photos visible without having to open the image folder, how do they achieve that please; other forums I frequent like http://www.eileenslounge.com/index.php..... allow photos to be seen in the body of the post. Thanks again for the reply DaveD

Go to your abum, click on the photo you wish to post and then paste the DIYnot BBCode into your post.

Sponsored Links
Many thanks..will bear that in mind when I feel the need to include a photo.
Regards. Dave D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back