Self contained shower cubicle - how to lift into place

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a self contained shower cubicle, which is very heavy once constructed - it has to be constructed away from the wall with enough room to walk round for fixing together. My question is, does anyone have any good ideas how to manoeuvre this into position once it is built?

The tray is made from acrylic, with a cross member / metal frame underneath and four small adjustable rubber feet - the level of the floor was checked with the tray prior to building to ensure the feet were all at the required height. It needs to move approx 12" into the corner; ha anyone any ideas of the best way to go about this?

Many thanks in advance for any ideas.

Sponsored Links
So I basically need a few assistants to assist with the lifting, I thought there must be some other way of doing, this as you can only lift the two corners of the quadrant once you have got it within about six inches of the wall.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back