Self-contained shower cubicles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone have a recommendation for one of these? By self-contained, I mean having four sides, not just two glass panels.

I have removed a damaged Jacuzzi one from our en-suite and have been looking for a replacement, as we don't want to re-do the entire bathroom. I've looked at Kinedo and Douglas James, but have found negative comments about both, plus the Kinedo ones aren't really tall enough. Are the Coram ones any good?!

Sponsored Links
I had two Roman showers installed in my house. Very good shower enclosures made in the North East. I do not know if they do a self contained one but they do custom builds.

www.roman-showers.com

just out of interest how are you going to hang the shower head and pipes?

Off the ceiling?

EDIT: I have just checked the website and they do self contained.

Sponsored Links
I love self contained units but always surprised how expensive they are. They seem to start at £900 for even the most basic.

Does anyone know of any sensibly priced ones around the £200-£300 mark?

Very sensible not buying anything expensive off Ebay.

Tony

Wonder where caravan or ship manufacturers get them from. Can't believe they'd be paying £1K per unit, bulk or not

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back