Self Leveling Floor products sourcing problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Task.

I am self levelling a concrete floor with no DPM. There is a discrepancy of 40mm over 50% of 9m squared floor. Once the floor has been levelled it will receive a micro bore, low profile, wet under floor heating system.

I want to lay a liquid DPM, prime, use deep fill sell levelling compound then prime again and finally cover the whole thing with a final coat of self levelling compound.

I have just self levelled a bathroom floor which had a DPM using Setcrete Deep Base for a 20mm discrepancy and that worked well but to buy locally (South Wales) is a nightmare and it is not very well advertised on the internet either. So I am trying to find more widely available products.

Question:

Given that different manufacturers compounds react with each other and is something I wish to avoid. I need to source easily available compounds from the same manufacturer to complete my task from start to finish. Preferably competitively priced too.

As ever I am very grateful for your help and advice,

Cheers

Sponsored Links
In my job I advise people on use of products with Electric underfloor heating but I don't know if advertising of services is allowed

levelflex is a fibre reinforced level can be applied from 2mm - 50mm in a single pour and sets withing 3 hours.
Suitable for underfloor heating.
Coverage is 4.2m at 3mm depth so you would have to do the maths on that.
Can also be used on timber floors, bitumen and asphalt.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back