Self-tapping couipler to steel pipe - what's it called?

6 Sep 2004
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Can somebody please tell me what the name of the self tapping coupler to a steel pipe is? I need one for a 3/4 inch pipe. Any info/links would be much appreciated. Cheers.
Sponsored Links
Never heard of a SelfTapping one :confused:Theres one like a big comp fitting called a Johnson coupling(AFAIK) :idea:
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local