sending and recieving e mails

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone help?

I have recently purchased a Windows vista computer and logged on to internet etc and set up e mail accounts but from the day the old one went off till now I have not been able to send or recieve any e mails.
I get an error 691 comes up meaning login/password invalid but I am still using the original ones from 3 years ago.
I cannot ask Windows or Orange because they will not be able to email me until I get this sorted
Thanks for any suggestions

Sponsored Links
john pearce said:
can anyone help?

I have recently purchased a Windows vista computer and logged on to internet etc and set up e mail accounts but from the day the old one went off till now I have not been able to send or recieve any e mails.
I get an error 691 comes up meaning login/password invalid but I am still using the original ones from 3 years ago.
I cannot ask Windows or Orange because they will not be able to email me until I get this sorted
Thanks for any suggestions
If you're in outlook express - sorry, windows mail, I have to put @fs on the end of my login name, because its an old freeserve account. Thats going back a bit! :LOL: Look on the orange help articles - they helped me a great deal. And the passwords are case sensitive.

Sponsored Links
Did you use the Files & Settings transfer Wizard from your old machine?

Does the old one still work?

Back