Sentencing (criminal justice system)

Seriously, do you think that such thing can happen today with technology following our every move.
Accordingly to you I would be able to speak/text/meet someone, invite them to my home to kill them and leave no trace of this.
You're deluded.

Why would you need to leave no trace? You had an argument they broke in and you are according to the sh it house wackery propose now entitled to kill them.

The fact they are dead in your home with the law you propose means you would not be guilty.

Yes you are deluded.

Sponsored Links
That sounds quaint and from a more peaceful and less violent time

I remember seeing something called a bull worker where you squeezed the two ends together making it shorter

Tbh wasn't from a more peaceful time, I think they were discussing the case where the farmer shot the intruder and how he should have approached it.

The exercise spring thingy I've got is more along these lines although mine is nowhere near 30kg, I think that's a typo:

Power Twister Bar Heavy Duty 30kg Arm Forearms Chest Exercise Fitness Spring FWW4 | Wish

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yes I've seen one of those before as well, I see you have to actually bend it rather than squeeze

Reminds me of a Chubby Brown joke.

An old guy is in the pub, telling a bloke how was a proper grafter back in the day. Strong as an ox, he was.

"I used to be able to bend an iron bar over my bell end," he told the other bloke.

"Can't do it nowadays though; me wrists have gone."

:ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
The poor criminal will always for eternity be victimised.

Its the ones with the vast money who are true criminals.

Plenty poor people are not criminals...no excuse.Probably just not as well educated on being undetected as rich crims.

Plenty of poor would have told the odd white lie to benefit themselves somehow or another.
Would come under fraud, again would need proving.

Police have a hard enough job chasing real fraudulents/criminals then miss poppet who claimed the extra payment she should not have.

You say no excuse durham...

Live in a world where a baby was murdered, huge s..t games were played. Two people caught and brutally murdered all in the name of .

The real culprits are still living of the games they organised and are playing.
I would say there is no excuse however, try telling that to people who love to live a life with no money worries!

Live in a world where a baby was murdered, huge s..t games were played. Two people caught and brutally murdered all in the name of .

The real culprits are still living of the games they organised and are playing.
I would say there is no excuse however, try telling that to people who love to live a life with no money worries!
Sorry but I do not grasp your point.

The poor criminal will always for eternity be victimised.

Its the ones with the vast money who are true criminals.

If you wear trakky bottoms & feel the need to steal someone's car in order to inject some excitement & perhaps spice up your life, they put helicopters in the sky at a cost of £1000's an hour to rid their world of your nuisance.

If you wear a suit & carry a briefcase, you can steal £millions with little to no chance of suffering any negative consequences.

When/if you can finally get around to understanding how those two are inextricably linked . . . . Then maybe, just maybe, you will finally understand.

You are not my only hope.

If you wear trakky bottoms & feel the need to steal someone's car in order to inject some excitement & perhaps spice up your life, they put helicopters in the sky at a cost of £1000's an hour to rid their world of your nuisance.

If you wear a suit & carry a briefcase, you can steal £millions with little to no chance of suffering any negative consequences.

When/if you can finally get around to understanding how those two are inextricably linked . . . . Then maybe, just maybe, you will finally understand.

You are not my only aspect of life...

It is...chop your hands off,I doubt you would burgle anymore.Or 50 lashes of a3ft bamboo across your arse...

deterrence means "dissuading people from committing the crime in the first place"

you are talking about something that happens after a crime has been committed and investigated, the criminal tracked down and successfully prosecuted.

most crimes don't get that far.

Why would you need to leave no trace? You had an argument they broke in and you are according to the sh it house wackery propose now entitled to kill them.

The fact they are dead in your home with the law you propose means you would not be guilty.

Yes you are deluded.
Forgot about the last 3 neurons, sorry.
Add to my post the phrase "after an enquiry is successfully completed and facts are clear that the killed entered the premises uninvited"... from the no shyte sherlock catalogue.
Do you really think I want people killed and no questions asked???

Sponsored Links
Back