SERVIS 1200 washing machine belt keeps coming off

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi im new to this thing and need some help!!! my servis washer belt keeps coming off, when it go's onto a spin cycle the fastest spin it starts making a really loud noise and somtimes it's so bad that the belt comes off, has anybody have an idea what it may be please help ;)

Sponsored Links
is the drum loose or a brown water mark at the back of mc ,if its noisey id say bearings on way out

hi, yes the drum is loose, i have taken the bolt off the back of the drum wheel, but will it not tighten, and i cannot get the wheel off, but the wheel is loose, the wheel at the back that holds the drum onto the casing is loose wot do i do? help please!!

dont bother with it scrap it i repied to you on the other post ,bearings collapsed cost alot to fix

Sponsored Links
WOW glad you've let me know thanks a lot, Do you know how much it would cost ruffly as washer is in mint condition apart from that?????

bearings and drum surport plus labour about 120.00 if you can get bearings out trust me not worth it stick it on fleabay you might get some money for it as spares , ;)

dont buy another servis ,no back up ,no one to repair them no spares no dealer will take them back . :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back