servis M3008w washing machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my servis m3008w machine stopped mid cycle. I have emptied filter. the lights are on but nobodys home and door still locking.when selecting a program there is a click as if about to start but nothing happens, please help....

Sponsored Links
one possibility is the cold water inlet valve is open circuit. It is possible it stopped and went open initially on the rinse cycle. You can test with a cold continuity ohmic test across the terminals of the water valve.Before testing try a boil wash programme if this starts but stops on the rinse cycle this would confirm faulty cold valve.

ok well that would eliminate the cold water valve and if the door lock is definately indicating closed I would now be suspecting the programmer or if electronic the pcb, but because of the large cost of the part it may be time to call in an engineer were he could diagnose with the aid of elimination.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back