SERVIS M6006 WASHING MACHINE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:rolleyes: I WONDER IF ANY-ONE CAN HELP ME ,I HAD TO CHANGE THE CIRCUIT BOARD OF MY SERVIS M6006 1600 SPIN SPEED WASHING MACHINE , BUT IT STILL WONT WORK , :cry: ALL THE LIGHTS COME ON WHEN I PRESS THE START BUTTON , BUT THATS IT . :?: NOW I FIND OUT THAT YOU HAVE TO DO SOME SECRET COMBINATION WITH THE DIALS TO RESET IT . DOES ANYBODY OUT THERE KNOW WHAT IT IS .......... PLEASE LET ME KNOW , I`M DESPERATE , TYPING THIS NOW , IN ONLY AN INSIDE OUT KNICKERS :oops: DONT KNOW WHAT I`LL WEAR TOMORROW ;)

Sponsored Links
Not really enough information to go on.
Why did you have to change the pcb?
What are the sequence of events prior to changing and what happens now?
Servis (Antonio Merloni, brother of Vitorio who owns Indesit) produce bottom end machines. Pretty poor quality and reliability.
Common problem is the pcb blowing tracks. The tracks that blow are normally associated with another part of the machine going wrong, motor, heater etc.
If you're old pcb was burned I'd suggest checking the connectors for burned out terminals.

Sponsored Links
Hi I had the machine from a littlewoods catalogue 4 yrs ago and didnt take out the extended guarantee , :cry: the machine stopped working , so when I removed the top, I found the circuit board was burned at one corner ...... I thought by just changing that it would solve my problem , :rolleyes: it cost me £ 97-00 from E-Spares special order .....anyway what your saying seems a possibility , now when I think logically !!!!!!!!!!..... So I`m hoping to return the part .. and order a new machine .......different make though.... thank you for taking the time to answer me . Its so nice to realise that there are thoughtfull people out there willing to share their knowledge with others xxx :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back