Servis M9409w Washer/Dryer Fast Spin Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a Servis M909W washer/ dryer. It's about 12 years old and the only Problem I've had with it was a new door seal about 3 years ago. Yesterday I put it on quick wash setting and it ran through with no problems (or so I thought) until i opened the door to find everything still soaked through rather than damp. (I use a seperate dryer not the built in one) After a few checks it seems as though there is a problem with the spin cycle. It starts off slow like normal but when it comes to the point where it should kick into fast spin it just stops. The pump is working, and when it is spinning slowly or on wash cycle the drum spins fine. (also tried it by hand and it's nice and free) Is it the Module/Board?

Thanks for any help.

Sponsored Links
I'll have a look tomorrow but I doubt that it's a fault on the motor. the wash, rinse and even the start of the spin cycle is fine (I believe it's called the distribution? which is used to get the clothes evenly balanced prior to the fast spin) But it just won't go into top gear.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back