Servotech

well if that the case fair enough
but he should done the sensible thing and rung esp
after he finished the show

Sponsored Links
People have been saying that for years mate, not just in the combustion chamber pot. Why not appoint Roger as the Head Sh.t Stirrer & let's get the corrupt system changed, all RGIs should make a stand for change. ARGI are etc are doing nothing, SNIPEF are useless. There's nobody making a stand for us....And still we pay & the illegals are still out there making a fortune!!

I thought that OPGO was going to sort all this out?

People have been saying that for years mate, not just in the combustion chamber pot. Why not appoint Roger as the Head Sh.t Stirrer & let's get the corrupt system changed, all RGIs should make a stand for change. ARGI are etc are doing nothing, SNIPEF are useless. There's nobody making a stand for us....And still we pay & the illegals are still out there making a fortune!!

Behave yourself dick, why would we want to vote for a self serving, treacherous, back stabbing plick like bisby to represent us?
Don't we do enough of that sort of thing at general elections?

Behave yourself dick, why would we want to vote for a self serving, treacherous, back stabbing plick like bisby to represent us?
Don't we do enough of that sort of thing at general elections?

Yeah, you may have a point there Ray.
Why is it always the cowboy Builder, when will they have the cowboy Doctors, Banker or Lawyer? That we all know are out there.

Sponsored Links
There is way too much scare mongering going on. Bisby has sold out big time and his stupid show helps no one apart from himself

Yep the guy has sold out but how many off you would have helped the guy with his legal costs and fines back then . How many of you stood behind him and said yes i am not going to register either as i totally agree with you.

Answer NONE so by the looks of it the guy has said fek yous i am looking after number 1 now .
As no doubt most of you do when you price jobs and tell customers you are so much better than anyone else that quotes.

I see that 2 faced man called Tony Glazier still wont post his certs for when he was working illegally but still thinks he is god and can slag others off for same or similar

Yep the guy has sold out but how many off you would have helped the guy with his legal costs and fines back then . How many of you stood behind him and said yes i am not going to register either as i totally agree with you.

You make a good point.

Answer NONE so by the looks of it the guy has said fek yous i am looking after number 1 now .

Still gotta abide by the regs however much they stink , & yes they do stink , guy can't afford the reassesment so gets kicked off the register , this is the same guy who has been in the game for 40 odd years , total shambles.

As no doubt most of you do when you price jobs and tell customers you are so much better than anyone else that quotes.

I see that 2 faced man called Tony Glazier still wont post his certs for when he was working illegally but still thinks he is god and can slag others off for same or similar

Sorry to digress. I was a bit alarmed; that on one thread I was accused of not being a RGI on a thread in the combustion chamber pot, which I can assure everyone is not the case. My company is registered with GS & our employees & my good self, have ACS.

Tony is OK, he's like a lot of CCC, they've a bit hit for themselves.

Is the gas work being done in episode 9 then? I must have a butchers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back