Servotech

lol off to buy some cobweb spray tommorow
first time ive seen this lol
ill make a killing next week (hello sir ive fixed the leak but if you have a bath your be watching tv in the front room)

Sponsored Links
Yes, they should have stressed the importance of being a member of ARGI or OPGO !

Sponsored Links
Now thats been read its time to delete it.

But Delta T has gone and quoted it. Hopefully he may delete the quote now.

I dont see the point of all this quoting.

Tony

agile i was going to spare his blushs and leave that behind closed doors but what they hey

Agile just think you are lucky that the dates and names are not the other year and with your name when you where working illegally without current qualifications and proper registration .

As you have now yet again have made a point of someone not being registered can you put up your last three of your 5 year ACAS qualification certificates or are you still in denial.
The multi faced mr Tony Glazier

INDUSTRIAL TRIBUNAL CONFIRMS NECESSITY OF CORGI REGISTRATION

Mr Roger Bisby, trading as Roger Bisby Technical Services, has written to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) announcing his intention to cease gas fitting work following the outcome of an Industrial Tribunal on 22 February 1996.

The Tribunal, at West Croydon Magistrates Court, ruled against Mr Bisby, of Reigate, Surrey, who had appealed against an Improvement Notice, issued by HSE, which instructed him to register with CORGI (the Council for Registered Gas Installers) or cease gas fitting work. HSE were awarded costs of £250.

CORGI registration is a legal requirement for companies or individuals undertaking gas fitting work. Mr Bisby had announced, in an open letter to the magazine Professional Heating and Plumbing Installer (March 1995), and in subsequent letters to HSE, that he did not intend to renew his registration, and that he intended to continue to perform gas work illegally. He was warned by HSE of the consequence of this action, and there was an exchange of correspondence. He was eventually served with an Improvement Notice.

I think it would only be fair to let Roger comment on this before anyone takes a view or passes judgement. For me, I'm keeping an open mind, we all have had run-ins with Corgi & some of us with the HSE.

In some ways poor Roger has now become a victim of his celebrity status. Next Tony will be posting up photos of Roger in a Hotel bedroom with a nose full of 'Charlie' & a £200 hooker on the bed, lucky barstewart!!

yes
but i did not like the idea post that info agile put on open forum so i left the link their

In reality what he done was what people are always saying in the CC why should they have to take ACS etc every 5 years and be gas safe registered paying out good money to a monopoly who can charge what they want and not have to justify it

He stood by courage of his convictions and paid the price for it.

Agile you not been on for a few hours are you still looking out your certs and trying to make the dates match up
Go on prove me wrong and shut me up. after all i have only been asking for 2 years now

People have been saying that for years mate, not just in the combustion chamber pot. Why not appoint Roger as the Head Sh.t Stirrer & let's get the corrupt system changed, all RGIs should make a stand for change. ARGI are etc are doing nothing, SNIPEF are useless. There's nobody making a stand for us....And still we pay & the illegals are still out there making a fortune!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back