Setting Biorhythm TCP bulbs?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Think I am having a senior moment 1699571061175.pngI must be missing something, what I want is for the light to switch on at 7 am and off at dawn to light path for the milkman, I have set simple times, on at 7 am off at 8 am, Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, but should be able to set it so it auto adjusts, the lights using the Tapo socket adaptors and light switches set up OK, but just can't work out how to do it with this bulb. any ideas?

Sponsored Links
I must be missing something
The screenshots you show are nothing to do with dawn and dusk times, they are to do with the "biorhythm" :rolleyes: moods.
I.e. at the time you set for 'Wake', the bulb will change its colour temperature to mimic morning light.

Oh good not me then, the bulb simply does not have dusk till dawn features. I was thinking it did the same as this socket adaptor 1699611425538.png and could switch off at dawn. I do find it is a problem with smart devices until you buy them no idea what they will do.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back