Sex adddiction

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So Russell Brand has joined the list of silly celebs claiming sex addiction!

Show me a young male that doesn't have that addiction, including every other male of any species of any animal on the planet.

Err hello! That's the male DNA programming at work to widen the gene pool - not some kind of celebrity illness.

I've been addicted to sex all my life and I can prove (with documented medical evidence) severe tendinitis to the right elbow, but I'd never dream of bragging about it.

So does it exist? Or is it just cheap publicity for a third rate entertainer?

Sponsored Links
i think its just a case of a celebrity having wall to wall crumpet,aving no ties so unwilling to turn it down.

just like any unattached red blooded male

Sponsored Links
JOE try sitting on your lefthand for ten minutes untill you get pins and needles in it then use that, seemingly it will feel like someone else is doing it. :LOL: So Billy Connoly says

A Greek guy taught me that years ago. It really works until you look down and see a blokes fist do the deed :eek:

A Greek guy taught me that years ago. It really works until you look down and see a blokes fist do the deed :eek:

You boys must be real beginners. I've been at it so much, that when I look down I can't see anything. Its affected my eyesight that much! :LOL:

namsag said:
JOE try sitting on your lefthand for ten minutes untill you get pins and needles in it then use that, seemingly it will feel like someone else is doing it.

There's no need to sit on the other hand first. Just try using it; you'll be surprized at the difference - and she should learn to change hands often. :p :p :p

To get back to the original post ---

My understanding of 'addiction' is that it goes like this:

1) You do something.

2) The effects wear off.

3) You are left feeling worse than you did before stage one.

4) More of the same something makes you feel better again.

5) Go back to stage two and repeat ad infinitum.

This process applies well to lots of 'somethings': heroin. cocaine, amphetamines, barbiturates, tranquilizers and, for some unfortunate people, alcohol.

Sex fails at stage three and therefore it can't be counted as an addiction. QED. :cool: :cool: :cool:

namsag said:
JOE try sitting on your lefthand for ten minutes untill you get pins and needles in it then use that, seemingly it will feel like someone else is doing it.

There's no need to sit on the other hand first. Just try using it; you'll be surprized at the difference - and she should learn to change hands often. :p :p :p

To get back to the original post ---

My understanding of 'addiction' is that it goes like this:

1) You do something.

2) The effects wear off.

3) You are left feeling worse than you did before stage one.

4) More of the same something makes you feel better again.

5) Go back to stage two and repeat ad infinitum.

This process applies well to lots of 'somethings': heroin. cocaine, amphetamines, barbiturates, tranquilizers and, for some unfortunate people, alcohol.

Sex fails at stage three and therefore it can't be counted as an addiction. QED. :cool: :cool: :cool:
Unless of course you wernt a willing party to it in the first place :idea:

Sponsored Links
Back