Shamima was smuggled in by WESTERN inteligence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely horrendous Bangladesh won't give her a fair trial - she's their citizen so their problem.

Isn't it amazing that those people who quite rightly look at Greta Thunberg and recognise her focus, forward thinking and clarity of mind. Then try and make out that another girl of similar age was too young to know what she was doing or thinking.

Sponsored Links
I can't access the Times online as they've a paywall but Aunty BeeB tells a tale of a people smuggler who went to the Canadian embassy in Jordan for asylum and was requested to provide information on IS in Syria. He's no more an 'intelligence agent' than i'm James Bond.
He didn't radicalise SB nor did he persuade her to leave a comfortable life in the UK for a sand-blown dreamworld in Syria.

Last edited:
I'm not seeing anything to even remotely suggest she went there and joined ISIS against her own free will. She's a terrorist and should not be allowed back into the UK
Indeed. Has anybody seen the programm where she is giving an interview and was shown to be a liar by a body reading expert, little upturn of lips into a small smile, movement of eyes and pauses when answering questions all of which are the sort of things that you cant control and hide.

Agreed.

those who hate foreigners won’t, despite the fact she is not a foreigner

This is what you do.... can't you see the damage your doing.

I don't hate foreigners I dislike those who want to harm us or take and not give back.... we will never cure racism with you and your oik turning as against each other.

Sponsored Links
I would agree.

unless we were complicit.
How so?
They were met by the 'agent' at the main bus station in Istanbul - can we assume they travelled across Europe under their own steam, or was another person helping them from the UK.

How so?
They were met by the 'agent' at the main bus station in Istanbul - can we assume they travelled across Europe under their own steam, or was another person helping them from the UK.
I'm not sitting in judgement, just making the comment.

hopefully our systems of law and order are upheld, which means it needs investigating by those in the know.

I'm not sitting in judgement, just making the comment.

hopefully our systems of law and order are upheld, which means it needs investigating by those in the know.
Agreed.
But if any claim is to be made on her behalf it seems to rest on how they left the UK - once they've passed beyond our borders how can the UK be culpable for their behaviour? And it's an established part of the story they left with the express intention of joining ISIS. She'll need a damn good lawyer - Better Call Saul:cool:

Agreed.
But if any claim is to be made on her behalf it seems to rest on how they left the UK - once they've passed beyond our borders how can the UK be culpable for their behaviour? And it's an established part of the story they left with the express intention of joining ISIS. She'll need a damn good lawyer - Better Call Saul:cool:
which comes back to my comment.

as long as we were not complicit. I don't know that answer, I trust our legal system does, or will find out

This mess this woman finds herself in is the fault of Britain's intelligence, not a mistake but a deliberate stunt pulled by intelligence agencies where they allowed British children to travel to a war zone most likely to go and die. This is a scandal in every sense.

Only if you believe what you read in a newspaper - and the main purpose of newspaper stories, is to sell newspapers.

Indeed. Has anybody seen the programm where she is giving an interview and was shown to be a liar by a body reading expert, little upturn of lips into a small smile, movement of eyes and pauses when answering questions all of which are the sort of things that you cant control and hide.

I saw it - it was very revealing.

From the Times and similar from other sources

Canada reportedly recruited the human trafficker turned double agent who took Shamima Begun and two other British schoolgirls into Islamic State

He was a a trafficker for ISIS before being recruited by Canadian Intelligence who may have been misled by his offer to pass over information about ISIS activity.

Absolutely horrendous Bangladesh won't give her a fair trial - she's their citizen so their problem.
She isn't a citizen of Bangladesh, she's never been there. She was born and raised in UK.
She has committed no crime in or against Bangladesh. Why should they be involved.
She was a British citizen until the Home Secretary denied her her Human Rights, by denying her a fair or free trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back