Shamima was smuggled in by WESTERN inteligence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. Has anybody seen the programm where she is giving an interview and was shown to be a liar by a body reading expert, little upturn of lips into a small smile, movement of eyes and pauses when answering questions all of which are the sort of things that you cant control and hide.
Since when has British Justice relied upon 'body language' on remote conversation?

Sponsored Links
which comes back to my comment.

as long as we were not complicit. I don't know that answer, I trust our legal system does, or will find out
Because she's never been tried in a court of law, for breaking a UK law, the legal system has never had an opportunity to process the issue.
The British courts were side-lined by the action of removing her UK passport.

As far as I'm aware transportation of criminals was no longer practised by UK.

This is what you do.... can't you see the damage your doing.

I don't hate foreigners I dislike those who want to harm us or take and not give back.... we will never cure racism with you and your oik turning as against each other.
:eek: Notch7 is arguing that the courts should decide whether Shamima is guilty or not, instead of the Home Secretary side-stepping the British Justice system. And you think his argument is dangerous?

Sponsored Links
Who said the TV program was British justice!
You were suggesting she is guilty of terrorism, even though she's never been tried in a court.
You were suggesting that her guilt was determined by her body language.

May I remind you of the sequence of posts:
I'm not seeing anything to even remotely suggest she went there and joined ISIS against her own free will. She's a terrorist and should not be allowed back into the UK

Indeed. Has anybody seen the programm where she is giving an interview and was shown to be a liar by a body reading expert, little upturn of lips into a small smile, movement of eyes and pauses when answering questions all of which are the sort of things that you cant control and hide.

You were suggesting she is guilty of terrorism, even though she's never been tried in a court.
You were suggesting that her guilt was determined by her body language.

May I remind you of the sequence of posts:
In my eyes she was guilty. Did you watch the program.

The argument was that her pasport was revoked illegally. Nobody seems to be arguing this in her defence team. Do you have evidence to suggest otherwise.
Are you sure of that?

Tasnime Akunjee, the lawyer for the Begum family, said there will be a legal hearing in November to challenge the removal of Ms Begum's citizenship and "one of the main arguments" will be that then-Home Secretary Sajid Javid did not consider that she was a victim of trafficking.

Agreed.

those who hate foreigners won’t, despite the fact she is not a foreigner
:eek: Notch7 is arguing that the courts should decide whether Shamima is guilty or not, instead of the Home Secretary side-stepping the British Justice system. And you think his argument is dangerous?

There will be plenty if foreigners who don't want he back. It doesn't mean they hate foreigners too.

I myself am softening towards her. I won't object to her coming back.

Yes - They are appealing the decision not the power. Nobody is arguing it was illegal to revoke her passport.

It is established that the power exists
Of course the power exists, no-one is denying that, but only to be used in legal and acceptable instances.
The issue is whether this was a legal and acceptable instance?

I dont need excusing from you or anybody else for watching a program and expressing a view.
Of course you don't, and you are entitled to your opinion. But to claim to presume her guilt on body language is contrary to normal British Justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back