Shed / Fence Paint?

D

Deleted2797112

I had to have some shed repairs done and some fence panels replaced today. The shed and existing fence panels are painted in a reddish brown colour which is quite worn and faded and I don't like much anyway and the new wood is pressure treated and very 'in your face' against the brown. I'd like to tone it all down (old and new) in a muted green colour but I don't know which of the various products available will do the job and the product information doesn't help much. It needs to be opaque so that it will cover like paint rather than just stain. I need quite a lot so don't want to get it wrong. Which product do I need? Oh, and I don't want to spray.

Thank you!

Sponsored Links
I'm sorted. Emailed a few suppliers to ask the question. The descriptions aren't at all clear - a lot of the products are described as 'treatment' or 'timber care' which, to me, could mean anything! Just got to wait for the temperature to creep up a degree or two and then get painting!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back