Shed Floor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a new shed with a wooden floor. I would like to protect to floor with some type of matting.

Would this be OK for use in a shed?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260469574687

My worry is that by putting the foam down inside could I create a damp problem where condensation could form under the foam.
That being said the shed is on bearers and there is free air travel from under the shed.

Any thoughts?

Many Thanks

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
Should be ok PM,, as you said there's a flow of air under the shed anyway. Different if it was a solid floor,,,, looks good stuff.

Roughcaster.

What are you protecting the floor from? cheap hardboard is one option as it can be replaced easily and cheaply especially if you were to spill liquids on it.

Sponsored Links
Mainly just from foot traffic in the shed, must also be washable with a damp cloth if it get muddy.

I have purchased the foam floor matting now so will see how it goes.

Thanks for all the help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back