shed insulation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i,m building a timber shed. with the sides made with a frame work. i,m covering it with a dampproof membrane and feather edge timber. the inside will have insulation, rockwool, with osb board finish. would it be worth putting reflective foil between the osb and insulation. hope all this makes sence. thanks for any help and advice.

Sponsored Links
make sure you have a good 20-25mm gap between insulation and membrane
txg shiplap will be better than feather edge

change in insulation question.would celotex between battons. then osb board. would i still i need any foil insulation behind osb ?.thank for any help.

Sponsored Links
i will be using it all year round. i will be puting in a tread mill, trying to get fit and loose some weight. will have some kind of heating for cool days. thanks.

So it’s a heated gym, not a shed?

We seem to have had lots of posts recently from people wanting to heat outside spaces - garages, conservatories, sheds. Is this 2020’s “in thing”?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back