Shed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I would like some advise on buying a shed. I have heard that over lap ones are not good, metal ones suffer with condensation, and plastic are not much better.

If anyone has some pointers I should be looking out for then please let me know. Also I would like some advise on a shed base....do you just buy one from the likes of homebase, b and q wickes etc.

Also some advice on leveling my garden would be appreciate. We have a rather large mound....like a mini hill. I have done some digging with the fork to try to turn it over....and plan to rake it (once my musles feel better) down. My question is do you think it is ok to leave the low sports unforked? Or shall I do the lot? Also do I need to add anything to the soil I just want to put grass seed over it.

any replys will be thanked and appreciated. I have pics in my album one of the garden and the other is the soil.

Dobs

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back