Shires Visions Icon Taps no longer work

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,
Can anybody help please ?
We have a bathroom tap set from the Visions Icon Range and one of the taps no longer work, Shires have gone into receivership and advise they have NO spares !!! I do not want to replace the suite of taps if possible.
The problem is the taps appear to work on the basis of a black plastic piece screwed to the top of the tap with black plastic spindles, the tap top then pushes onto the top of the tap with a clear spindled piece of plastic inside, the spindles interlock and hey presto turning the tap top turns the water on. In our case the black plastic piece that screws onto the top of the tap mechanism has lost all of its spindles and so is now smooth. I would either like to buy some replacement plastic pieces or can somebody tell me how I can make this work again, Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back