Shock news! Boris Lies (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have to - sure but with Brexit we chose to. You have continually not put one coherent argument for Brexit forward. Even your saviour Rees Mogg when pushed said perhaps the benefits will come in 50 yrs.

Price worth paying for what? You never seem to define anything - just leave it up in the air on a wing and a prayer.

A country that has considered leaving was Greece but in the end it decided against it and it was a net taker - the EU made it difficult for them to remain but they decided it was still better to remain than leave.

Your arguments seem to be formed on the back of a fag packet and you wonder why you have such a shallow understanding of the issues.
All I can say it’s a good job more like you with your short term views taking the easy option weren’t making the decisions during both world wars.

Sponsored Links
All I can say it’s a good job more like you with your short term views taking the easy option weren’t making the decisions during both world wars.
What have world wars got to do with the EU?

Oh that's right, the wallies want to equate the EU with the causes of conflict :rolleyes:

Of course what the wallies just don't get is that the EU is doing exactly the opposite!

looks like motman has been reading his collection of 1950's boys' war comics again.

Sponsored Links

What utter horse poo. You have absolutely no argument left other than concocting some false equivalence.

But using your stupid logic the outcome of the war was ending up becoming strong trade partners with Germany and Italy.

If we'd have capitulated because it was the easy option we wouldn’t be trading at all.

I honestly didn’t know there’d be any kind of a 'leaving deal'. I genuinely thought I was voting for the UK to end all ties with the EU when I voted leave so as far as I was concerned, that was the only option.
That is very honest of you, but more, it is very worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back