Shocking crime in Thailand (mass shooting)

Correct. The barmy Christian fruitcakes are not even shocked by mass shootings anymore. Don't tell bodd though, he hates anyone to mention it.

You tell my cousin that she wasn't shocked after she met the PE teacher the next day he was shot dead.

The open day they attended was the day before the shooting at the school her girls go now. Tell me she doesn't but an eyelid every day they go to school.

I really do not know what to make of you.

Sponsored Links
I recall when a group of barmy fruit cakes stopped a bus that was taking some young girls to school

Boarded the bus and shot some young lady in the head for daring to want to go to go to school

She survived with the help of the Uk

NHS

These same barmy fruit cakes are now running that country

What do you mean 'crap'? Are you afraid of the truth or don't you believe that mass shootings are commonplace in the USA?

I had a friend in North Carolina who once told me I was white privileged. I told her it's her country that's fűčķëđ. Because it is.

Tell me something I don't know. America has more fruitcakes than Greg's

Are you trying to somehow justify what happened in Thailand?

You tell my cousin that she wasn't shocked after she met the PE teacher the next day he was shot dead.

The open day they attended was the day before the shooting at the school her girls go now. Tell me she doesn't but an eyelid every day they go to school.

I really do not know what to make of you.

Make of him
He hates Americans tis what can be made of him

Yet he goes there on holiday

He likes to deflect from atrocities that go on By quoting the

What about what happens in the USA caper / waffle

Sponsored Links
I recall when a group of barmy fruit cakes stopped a bus that was taking some young girls to school

Boarded the bus and shot some young lady in the head for daring to want to go to go to school

NHS

Stop deflecting/waffling, bodd hates it. He won't stand for it.

More lies and nonsense.

Do you know..... your the liar your a very bitter hateful man.

I've spent alot of time in Thailand its far safer than the US. The people are happy and welcoming......its a good place....

Do you feel anything for these poor families ? Have you got to start an argument on what anyone to the right of left starts a thread on?

You know quite well that the person's you cite have no intention of carrying out the actions they claim.
On what basis am I supposed to know that?
Would it be because he usually posts kind and philanthropic comments? But he doesn't.

Should I assume he might carry out his threat because he posts racist comments frequently? Which he does.

Your comment is at odds with andy11's, ReganAndCarter's and fillyboy's usual and frequent displays of racism.

In addition ReganAndCarter has confessed to posting someone's personal data on this forum without their consent. That's a crime!
What makes you think these people would not commit other crimes?

It's a common practice for potential mass murderers to post their poisonous messages warning of their intentions on social media.

Could Facebook have known about ominous direct-message threats made by a gunman who Texas authorities say massacred 19 children and two teachers at an elementary school? Could it have warned the authorities?

What the Tech: The role social media plays in mass shootings​

The Online Spaces That Enable Mass Shooters​

Mass Shootings and Hate Speech—What Can the Government Do?​

We should take such "bravado" as real threats and report it to the police. Especially when it is accompanied by frequent, constant and multiple racist, and other bigoted comments.

Last edited:

NHS

There are right wing extremists everywhere. Just because they're in UK does mean that we afford to pretend they don't exist.
Anyone that considers, discusses or threatens shooting asylum seekers on arrival is about as extreme right wing as it's possible to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back