Shocking crime in Thailand (mass shooting)

You constantly post hatred against the USA
How can you justify such allegations when you have proposed bombing some civilisations "back to the stone age", just because you are islamophobic.
You constantly post hatred against Islam, Iranians, Iraqis, Romanians, French, etc.

Sponsored Links
Your comment is at odds with andy11's, ReganAndCarter's and fillyboy's usual and frequent displays of racism.

In addition ReganAndCarter has confessed to posting someone's personal data on this forum without their consent. That's a crime!
What makes you think these people would not commit other crimes?
Who is Fillyboy? I thought you were a new member?
Which law makes it a crime for an individual to post personal information?
What other crimes are you alleging? Racism? Where in law is that illegal?

Don't you think they have a right to free speech? Nobody appointed you as the thought police. You will never change someone's attitude by attacking them.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Who is Fillyboy? I thought you were a new member?
I suggest you read the thread, all of it.
1665129527774.png

Which law makes it a crime for an individual to post personal information?
My comment should have read "someone else's data".
I'd have thought that was obvious. Perhaps not.

What other crimes are you alleging? Racism? Where in law is that illegal?
It's probably illegal to propose shooting asylum seekers on sight.
It's certainly illegal to use social media to promote violence.

13. Harassment, malicious communications, stalking, threatening violence, incitement are all crimes and have been for a long time.

Your questions, do suggest why you are not in favour of the Online Safety Bill:
Against - goes too far

Again which law?
Offences Against the Person Act 1861
Communications Act 2003
Malicious Communications Act 1988
Protection from Harassment Act 1997
Data Protection Act 2018
or some other?

Was the above a credible threat of violence?

You have to start learning to read the laws you think apply and the defences and then understand the precedents. You look foolish when you claim things are illegal based on your 10 minutes worth of research. You are miles off.

You constantly post hatred against the USA
I post complaining about liars. Trump is the liar king - true.
I post that American cars are tat - true.
I post that the country is occupied by a lot of right wing gun-toting fruitcakes - true.

I don't hate Americans. I despise the lying right wing nutty white Chritian nationalist racist type. Of which The South is rammed.

All true.

Zero concern about cruelty to animals ??
I'm not a pet person nor do I particularly go all dewy eyed when the subject of farmed animals crops up. We all have to eat and industrial scale farmng is brutal in any country. Not for the squeamish. It just tickles me when sanctimonious ****s criticise Halal or Khosher that have not seen the brutality imparted on UK animals by UK farmers and abbatoir workers etc.

I wouldn't say zero, but my interests in cruelty will always lie with humans first.
I like and admire working dogs.

In addition ReganAndCarter has confessed to posting someone's personal data on this forum without their consent. That's a crime!
Do you think section 170 is a good fit? here it is in case you didn't read it fully.

Do you have any evidence that data was illegally obtained from an organisation without a data controller's consent? There is further crime of Computer misuse, do you have evidence of that?
If I posted someone's planning application including their personal data, without their permission would this be a crime?

A - yes I need their consent
B - No its public information.

If you need a hint it's not A.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Some rule-breaking posts deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
As for bod he is a racist fool basically the village idiot of this forum. Reminds me of the Harry Enfield character Tim Nice but dim

Sod that with a thumb. ...... Good to have you back....

I post complaining about liars. Trump is the liar king - true.
I post that American cars are tat - true.
I post that the country is occupied by a lot of right wing gun-toting fruitcakes - true.

I don't hate Americans. I despise the lying right wing nutty white Chritian nationalist racist type. Of which The South is rammed.

All true.

I say different

Your favorite word is hate and hatred

Always whinging about the yanks

I'm not a pet person nor do I particularly go all dewy eyed when the subject of farmed animals crops up. We all have to eat and industrial scale farmng is brutal in any country. Not for the squeamish. It just tickles me when sanctimonious ****s criticise Halal or Khosher that have not seen the brutality imparted on UK animals by UK farmers and abbatoir workers etc.

I wouldn't say zero, but my interests in cruelty will always lie with humans first.
I like and admire working dogs.

In other words you don’t really care

No surprise there tbh

And before you bring it up I have equal disdain for halal and kosher

As for what goes on in Uk farms of slaughter houses I don’t know I don’t frequent or visit such places

In many cases ? I dare say it’s shocking

But there you go

The article said he got stressed. OK, but then you don't turn up somewhere (especially a nursery) with a load of weapons unless you have murderous intent.

Sponsored Links
Back