Should England/UK Leave NATO, The UN & Stop giving money to WHO

Even if we do not leave NATO my fear has always been for some reason the majority vote for Scottish independence having forgotten the
lies about how oil was going to fund that. Then as expected they quickly go bankrupt and the likes of China/Russia/Iran offer to buy them out in return for naval/military bases and infrastructure and before Then we have a min Scotcubanish crisis.

Bottom line England is better off out of NATO.

Just going to check the wire re Turkeys and Ukraine's statement to see if it has materilised
Think you need to get this point across to leave voting Scots, i can picture wee Jimmy puffing on a cigar, and as for ICBM silos,no need they can just toss them across the wall, oh and talking about tossers(n)(y)(n)(y)(n)(y)(n)(y)

Sponsored Links
So UK leaves NATO and is big enough, and strong enough, to stand up to anyone else, including Russia, if someone decides to declare war against us?
UK is more than strong enough.

I can see anyone wanting to attack England that is close to use and those that do can't.

If we came out of NTAO and stopped interferring in other countries and helping to turn them into cesspits why would russia or China for that matter trouble us.

Boris is busy trying to look big and in the process people lol at him and see him as worthless moron. An embarrassment to the taxpayers of England IMO

A strong man like me speaks gently and come the time wave the big stick and likes of Putin and then China leader **** their pants.

The likes of Boris the clown RANTS, he RAVES, HE PUNCHES the TABLE but comes the time he waves a twig. Fact!

UK is more than strong enough.

I can see anyone wanting to attack England that is close to use and those that do can't.

If we came out of NTAO and stopped interferring in other countries and helping to turn them into cesspits why would russia or China for that matter trouble us.

Boris is busy trying to look big and in the process people lol at him and see him as worthless moron. An embarrassment to the taxpayers of England IMO

A strong man like me speaks gently and come the time wave the big stick and likes of Putin and then China leader **** their pants.

The likes of Boris the clown RANTS, he RAVES, HE PUNCHES the TABLE but comes the time he waves a twig. Fact!

In case you haven't realised it, as an island, we are actually situated in a very strategic position. Whoever rules the UK could have reign/control over the English Channel, North Sea, Irish Sea and the seas around Scotland. It would shorten the distance to also have a major influence in the North Atlantic Ocean which could make things more accessible to carry out nefarious activities against others and help to isolate European countries from overseas allies.
Think back to your history of WW1 and WWII when Germany captured Belgium, France and the Lowlands. Their military were able to strike further sooner.
So do you really think others are not interested in this country?

Sponsored Links
At the end of the day when push comes to shove

it’s who has nukes and who is prepared to use em

and imo eventually the Russians will not tolerate weapons from the west pouring into the ukraine

in particular if the Russians start suffering heavy losses as a result

As an Island nation and the armed forces we have and the nukes we are safer without them IMO

It was this attitude that resulted in Germany almost conquering all of Europe and North Africa.

We are very small.

In case you haven't realised it, as an island, we are actually situated in a very strategic position. Whoever rules the UK could have reign/control over the English Channel, North Sea, Irish Sea and the seas around Scotland. It would shorten the distance to also have a major influence in the North Atlantic Ocean which could make things more accessible to carry out nefarious activities against others and help to isolate European countries from overseas allies.
Think back to your history of WW1 and WWII when Germany captured Belgium, France and the Lowlands. Their military were able to strike further sooner.
So do you really think others are not interested in this country?

Yes!!!!!

You are one of the feeble posters here and that's not a compliment, chump.
I’m here to share my 30 years experience as a tradesman. You’re here as a compulsive bu!!sh!tter. It’s a diy forum , which you contribute nothing to.
Get it? And given the extreme levels of your bu!!sh!t , that’s a compliment for you sunshine.

I’m here to share my 30 years experience as a tradesman. You’re here as a compulsive bu!!sh!tter. It’s a diy forum , which you contribute nothing to.
Get it? And given the extreme levels of your bu!!sh!t , that’s a compliment for you sunshine.

Next time you want to attempt to insult me, don't be scared and keep on copying the words I use.

I rarely say this but judging by the abuse you post and not just at me, you are either playing simple or are a very simple person. To be clear, it's not a compliment, it's an informed observation. Even your username makes you sound like a backwards halfwit.

About pulling out of NATO, I'm sure I am giving ideas for debates on radio stations as I've just heard people talk about it on a phone in.

Think about it - we got the vaccine first as we the uk could decided for ourselves and not have to debate/argue/delay/fall out/etc/etc with 20 others never mind 30 as in NATO. 30 countries in NATO, Turkey worries me as does those on the border of Russia.

We have our nuke subs and missiles etc - no one will mess with us if we leave them alone.

About pulling out of NATO, I'm sure I am giving ideas for debates on radio stations as I've just heard people talk about it on a phone in.

Think about it - we got the vaccine first as we the uk could decided for ourselves and not have to debate/argue/delay/fall out/etc/etc with 20 others never mind 30 as in NATO. 30 countries in NATO, Turkey worries me as does those on the border of Russia.

We have our nuke subs and missiles etc - no one will mess with us if we leave them alone.

You really are a complete and utter ******* nutjob, you almost make himmy look sane.

We could well be finding that out in the coming weeks ( days)

if Putin is prepared to use nukes

You really are a complete and utter ******* nutjob, you almost make himmy look sane.

Himanitsrian Bloke is on a wind up tis all
He is doing :ROFLMAO:

probably is a nut job though :ROFLMAO:

caused by excessive self abuse over the years :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back