Should England/UK Leave NATO, The UN & Stop giving money to WHO

Don't be shy, Colonel. You have a pretty big mouth attacking me as I put my opinions forward for peace via negotiations and compromise on both sides.

You rant "appeasement, surrender..."

Now Colonel, show us your metal and every second you pussy foot around the question means more deaths and a lot worse to come. So what is your proposal that you think will be better than mine, Colonel Hindsight aka JohnD

your opinion(s) don’t amount to a bag of beans you clown :ROFLMAO:

you started another thread with one of yer opinions :ROFLMAO:

you think that Putin will negotiate favourable terms to Ukraine :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Is a civilian that has been given a gun to fight with still a civilian? C4 had some interesting interviews. Also one video section that showed that there is some extreme right politics around in Ukraine.

C4 does pretty accurate and unbiased news reports.

The Russians have a point re Donbas and the right-wing.

I posted about the right-wing in Ukraine several times and what was happening on Poland's borders.

I've said on this thread a few times the majority of politicians and almost all those that leader proper bastard ie in it for themselves.

The only reason our lot ie the west is not posting total BS is we have wider and freer media and access to quite a bit of it.

Does anyone recall the WMD's?

Does anyone recall the honest Boris defending Cummings and Boris not being at any party, what party I think he said?

Yes, we the public have no access to bunkers that are lined with food, water and medicals for several years but guess which lot do.

Don't be shy, Colonel. You have a pretty big mouth attacking me as I put my opinions forward for peace via negotiations and compromise on both sides.

You rant "appeasement, surrender..."

Now Colonel, show us your metal and every second you pussy foot around the question means more deaths and a lot worse to come. So what is your proposal that you think will be better than mine, Colonel Hindsight aka JohnD

Why should Ukraine surrender, it is a democratic country, a sovereign country.

If Ukraine surrender, Russia will have a huge border with EU -and Putin would creep into Poland and Hungary.

What will happen is Ukraine won’t surrender and Russia will be subject to extreme sanctions until Russia leaves Ukraine and Putin falls.

C4 does pretty accurate and unbiased news reports.

The Russians have a point re Donbas and the right-wing.

I posted about the right-wing in Ukraine several times and what was happening on Poland's borders.

I've said on this thread a few times the majority of politicians and almost all those that leader proper bastard ie in it for themselves.

The only reason our lot ie the west is not posting total BS is we have wider and freer media and access to quite a bit of it.

Does anyone recall the WMD's?

Does anyone recall the honest Boris defending Cummings and Boris not being at any party, what party I think he said?

Yes, we the public have no access to bunkers that are lined with food, water and medicals for several years but guess which lot do.

Looking on the net, there are tens of thousands of bunkers in Russia and the USA along with ex eastern block countries.

The best bunkers lined with food, heating ventilation, medicines are reserved frot the elite.

Sponsored Links
Ask you chum mate JohnD aka Colonel Hindsight.....
To be fair to JohnD, he did once make a prediction before the GE in 2019. No hindsight was used then.

4E9739F5-97DD-4627-B45C-23AC82FBAD4A.jpeg

I don't think he's made any others since.....

Sponsored Links
Back