Should England/UK Leave NATO, The UN & Stop giving money to WHO

I see "human" doesn't like to see disagreement with his pro-surrender propaganda.

Sponsored Links
To see what the other side is saying read TASS.
I think TASS is trying to tell the public in Russia what is really happening and I hope more people take to the streets on anti Putin Demos

Last edited:
So what the,,, would you do Colonel in order to stop thousands if not hundreds of millions possibly dying and many more losing their homes, injury etc
Tovarich, the Russians are already commiting genocide in Ukraine. But in your book it is presumably OK to go there and finish off the work comrade Stalin started in the 1930s, after all they are only Ukrainians who oppose being under a ruthless meglomaniac are being killed. Maybe you think the world will forgive another Holodomor

Sponsored Links
You have a pretty big moth

Endoxyla-cinereus-giant-moth.jpeg

Tasty.

MBT LAW - Wikipedia

The Main Battle Tank and Light Anti-tank Weapon (MBT LAW), also known as the NLAW, is a joint Swedish and British short-range fire-and-forget anti-tank missile system. Designed for use by infantry, the MBT LAW is shoulder fired and disposable, firing once before being disposed of. It is currently in use with the military forces of the United Kingdom, Finland, Luxembourg, Ukraine, and Sweden, among others.

The MBT LAW was developed by Saab Bofors Dynamics and Thales Air Defence in collaboration with the British Ministry of Defence in 2002. The development is a joint venture between the UK and Sweden using technology derived from the BILL 2 (warhead and guidance), and AT4 CS (confined space capability) systems. The UK MoD Defence Procurement Agency will procure the systems for both the UK and Sweden, with Sweden signing a contract for the weapon in December 2005 where it will be designated the "RB (Robot) 57".[2]

It has been estimated that the UK requirement may be for up to 20,000 systems for the British Armed Forces and each system has a shelf life of around 20 years. In December 2007, Finland placed an order for an undisclosed number of NLAW systems. An additional, undisclosed, number was ordered in December 2008.[2]

It is a soft-launch system, allowing it to be used by infantry from within an enclosed space. In this system, the missile is first launched out of the launcher using a low powered ignition. After the missile travels several metres into flight, its main rocket ignites, propelling the missile from there on to the target. Guidance is obtained using predicted line of sight (PLOS).[2]

I was watching AL JAZEERA TV - they appear to be reporting a well balanced and honest reporting - that surprised me as they are often anti usa/Israel.

They've just interviewed Putins right nad man /Levosnki the old guy can't recall his name ie the foreign minister . He was countering questions and telling the host about America and when they did that. He was asked about evidence about "Ukraine wanting nukes." The Russian Foreign Minster swerved that as that is untrue.

Last edited:
Breaking: Hummygobshaitarian style,
China will step in last minute and save the world.
Covid , all is forgiven.
Conversation over ,
don’t mention it.(y)

Well done, Turkey

"In the run-up to Vladimir Putin’s assault on Ukraine, Moscow notified Turkey of its intention to send one of its most imposing warships, laden with cruise missiles, through the heart of Istanbul to join the impending onslaught.

But the Admiral Flota Kasatonov — and three other vessels that had been expected to traverse the Dardanelles and Bosphorus straits — did not make the journey over the weekend, as Russia had planned, two western officials told the Financial Times.

On Monday, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan indicated that he would invoke a clause in the 1936 Montreux Convention that allows Ankara to curb the passage of naval vessels belonging to warring parties. “We have the authority and we have decided to use it in a way that will prevent the crisis from escalating,” he said."

www.ft.com

Turkey has been a member of NATO since 1952.

by "compromise" you mean Ukraine should surrender its sovereignty to the invader.

Appeasement has been tried before.

I see "human" doesn't like to see disagreement with his pro-surrender propaganda.

Don't be shy, Colonel. You have a pretty big mouth attacking me as I put my opinions forward for peace via negotiations and compromise on both sides.

You rant "appeasement, surrender..."

Now Colonel, show us your metal and every second you pussy foot around the question means more deaths and a lot worse to come. So what is your proposal that you think will be better than mine, Colonel Hindsight aka JohnD

Don't be shy, Colonel. You have a pretty big mouth attacking me as I put my opinions forward for peace via negotiations and compromise on both sides.

You rant "appeasement, surrender..."

Now Colonel, show us your metal and every second you pussy foot around the question means more deaths and a lot worse to come. So what is your proposal that you think will be better than mine, Colonel Hindsight aka JohnD

On your doorstep before skippy gets to the end of the garden I reckon. I was feeling quite smug about being in Cornwall but we're only 40 miles from Plymouth and they're on the hitlist.

so in a nut shell

me and skippy are f****d :eek:

Is a civilian that has been given a gun to fight with still a civilian? C4 had some interesting interviews. Also one video section that showed that there is some extreme right politics around in Ukraine.

The talks that should happen shortly do not look like they will get anywhere due to basic demands that are also echoed by NATO etc.

The TV fight map still confuses me due to a politician in a small town 20km from Kiev and dead south of it claims to be fighting Russians.

Seems the ?? long convoy is now 15miles from Kiev.

Sponsored Links
Back