Should England/UK Leave NATO, The UN & Stop giving money to WHO

For peace people have to compromise otherwise there would be a lot more bloodshed. Do idiots really believe that president Putin will want to be humiliated. Grow up for FFS.

by "compromise" you mean Ukraine should surrender its sovereignty to the invader.

Appeasement has been tried before.

Sponsored Links
So are the idiotsunami wanting a nuclear war rather than peace

yes, Putin is threatening nuclear war if his invasion does not allow him to take control of a neighbouring country.

You say he's an idiot?

For peace people have to compromise otherwise there would be a lot more bloodshed. Do idiots really believe that president Putin will want to be humiliated. Grow up for FFS.

well no putin will not " Want" to be humiliated , so I dare say some type ,of dogs breakfast could be cooked up by all parties concerned.

Any way leaving all that to one side , the important thing is

does any one know how long it will take for a nuclear missile to get to the UK from Russia ?? how much time would I have

should I get the Transam ready foe a quick get away ?

Punch the acceslrator on her and she will shift , I would be heading down to the coast away from London

or would it be a case of dont bother :idea:

should surrender its sovereignty to the invader.

So what do you suggest, Colonel????

In the meantime - hundreds if not thousands more are dying on both sides

And, the risk of WW3 grows.

So come on armchair, Colonel, what is your solution that puts a stop to this befoe Putin flattens Ukraine/people and WW3???

Sponsored Links
does any one know how long it will take for a nuclear missile to get to the UK from Russia ?? how much time would I have

should I get the Transam ready foe a quick get away ?

Punch the acceslrator on her and she will shift , I would be heading down to the coast away from London

or would it be a case of dont bother

On your doorstep before skippy gets to the end of the garden I reckon. I was feeling quite smug about being in Cornwall but we're only 40 miles from Plymouth and they're on the hitlist.

And, the risk of WW3 grows.

I see you're threatening war now, Vlad. Engulfing the entire world. Hmmm, Russia vs. everybody else. How will that end?

Not everybody who opposes Russian invasion of its neighbours is a Colonel.

I don't suppose you are either.

I was interested to see recent pics of Russian vehicles that met Ukrainian resistance as they advanced on Kiev.

https%3A%2F%2Fd1e00ek4ebabms.cloudfront.net%2Fproduction%2Ffa5fdce4-5ce6-4c9e-8f77-f9f27dabd188.jpg

The gutted remains of Russian military vehicles on a road in the city of Bucha, close to Kyiv, on Tuesday © Serhii Nuzhnenko/AP

should surrender its sovereignty to the invader.

Colonel, you avoided the question as expected. Not a good start

You rant on about "appeasement" Ukraine "surrender its sovereignty"

So what the,,, would you do Colonel in order to stop thousands if not hundreds of millions possibly dying and many more losing their homes, injury etc

Come on Colonel, don't be shy as you have a pretty big mouth slagging me off because I'm talking about how to get to peace in the real world!!

Looks like the NLAWS have come in handy. I was wondering why the column hadn't been attacked.
That will spark off Vlad's anger. I bet he'll refuse to buy a house in London now.

"By Asher McShane

@ashermcs
Ukrainian troops ambushed a Russian convoy 20 miles from Kyiv, wiping out dozens of vehicles using anti-tank rocket launchers supplied by Britain.

The remains of the Russian military convoy blocked a street in the town of Bucha after the ambush - said to have been carried out by troops armed with NLAW missile launchers.

Artillery and drone strikes are also thought to have been deployed in the attack. Locals civilians are also reported to have helped fight the invaders by throwing petrol bombs.

Not far from Bucha, Ukrainian forces used Western-supplied anti-tank missiles to destroy another Russian convoy on a bridge that serves a main route into Kyiv.

A Russian column was obliterated and corpses were seen lying beside the road.

Ukrainian officials told CNN that they were “enthused by the victory on the bridge”.

In January, Britain sent 2,000 of the anti-tank weapons to Ukraine and it is understood more of them have since been sent to the country."

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/russian-...ian-troops-armed-with-brit-anti-tank-weapons/

p.s.
If I lived in Bucha, I'd be well away by now.

Last edited:
Who is doing that and which forum. You need to post the link and stop ranting.
Are you just another Putin apologist? Joined today to support your buddy The (non-)Humanist , have we? Taking things out of context seems about your level, tovarich. Go back to the post I made and you'll see the quoted reference I was referring to. Assuming, that is, you actually speak English

Curious first two posts for a, ahem, new member to a diy forum. :whistle:
Don't worry, Mottie, Tovarich Richard will get round to you soon enough!

I think Putin will be assassinated by his own very soon.

it will be very hard because he has achieved dominance over all the apparatus of the state.

Even Stalin the first (probably) died of natural causes.

A Ukrainian real soldier was on the box yesterday I think he said in his particular area the Russians will meet territorial first. Videos of them setting up defence points with tyres etc.

Death counts. A comparison. There are others for different wars

No one knows with certainty how many people have been killed and wounded in Iraq since the 2003 United States invasion. However, we know that between 184,382 and 207,156 civilians have died from direct war related violence caused by the U.S., its allies, the Iraqi military and police, and opposition forces from the time of the invasion through October 2019. The violent deaths of Iraqi civilians have occurred through aerial bombing, shelling, gunshots, suicide attacks, and fires started by bombing. Many civilians have also been injured.

Suicide attacks wont figure all that much in numbers that large.

Sponsored Links
Back