Should I be able to run multiple sprinklers?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Last summer we ran a spike sprinkler off our long garden hose (30 or 50m i forget) and it worked on but didn't cover the whole area so I added a second sprinkler... Just didn't work well.

It's a new water connection that was tested as delivering decent pressure but I'm sure I've seen people run several sprinklers at once.

What should be possible and are there any obvious problems/fixes I should be looking out for?

Sponsored Links
Depends on your incoming mains pressure /flow rate and the boar of your hosepipe
Well clearly yes but I think I answered one of those and I'm not sure how to find the other, except that the waterboard inspected and signed off... Do they supported minimum pressure?

Sponsored Links
That's why I asked if there's is a minimum pressure that would be considered acceptable.
Seems you missed that.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back