SHOULD I become a PLUMBER ? comments please...............

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Currently, I am a part time villan, robbing banks and the odd post office, but money aint what it used to be, these days there are just too many cameras and too little money in safes.

Im thinking about getting into a more lucrative career, somewhere where I CAN rob people legally, and earn much more dosh that what I get from the armed robberies at the moment.

My mate suggested plumbing, he says, and I quote " you could make a fortune"

SO, my question is

a) How much dosh is there to be made in plumbing ?

b) Do I need to know how boilers work ? ( And i dont mean old plumpers )

I DID also think about other jobs, like dope dealer, arms suppliers, but theres just no money in it, compared to plumbing.

any ideas ?

BOOGSY.

Sponsored Links
try a search on these forums, it has been asked before

basically tv progs make it look all too easy, they don't show the down side, but do do a search

Since you've asked so many questions here, the answer's "no". What the hell are you going to do when you're fixing something on site? Tell the customer "I've just got to post a message on the diy forum, can't figure this one out"?

I leave plumbing to plumbers, it's not a pleasant existence for the wrong people, and there is NOT lot's of money in it for most people.

"We couldn't find anyone who wanted to do it". I hear this a lot, then they tell me how much they want to pay. I'm not surprised they can't find someone.

Have you tried pimping?

Sponsored Links
Stick to dope dealing or porrn, thats all anybody will be interested in in anothe r 25 yearts

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back