should i fit a booster pump?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anybody tell me if it possible to fit a booster pump to the shower/mixer taps on my bath, i have recently had a combination boiler installed and the water pressure is low resulting in mainly cold water coming from the shower head. I have been told by friends it might be easier to install an electric shower instead, is this true? Many thanks Dave

Sponsored Links
I'm afraid you can't fit a pump of any sort to a combi.

Do you get a cold bath, or is it just the shower? Is the shower mixer part of the bath taps?

Does the poor HW flow experience exist at every tap in the property or is it just a shower problem?

Thanks Simon for your reply, there are no other problems with the hot water in the house just with the shower/mixer taps that are on the bath

If all other outlets inc bath filler are OK then you have a problem with the bath mixer.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back