Should I have cavity wall insulation?

Mark g
Evening James
I had CWI installed courtesy of a scheme.....it cost me £150. It's the blown in wool type - I wasn't given any choice. The work was done by a firm called the Mark Group.
The work was well done...all the drilled holes were filled, and the air bricks checked to see if the need ducting or not - they didn't.

mark Group installers are pretty good, the surveyors were largely useless. I had several tell me they could fill my solid wall ;) Mark group went bust when allegedly the family who ran the business bungled the sale of the firm and were forced to buy it back. They then liquidated the firm. Some of the managers of mark group formed a new firm Bill Save UK. They have managed to retain a lot of the skilled installers and I'd say they are worth talking too. a Pensioner may well qualify for a grant. I wouldn't do it otherwise as you may not get return on your investment.

Sponsored Links
Aww poor old Mark Group, what fun we used to have ~memories~

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back