Shower Advice please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I live in a long, thin house which I am about to make even longer by the addition of a new rear extension (blue on the attached). My Vaillant combination boiler is situated upstairs very close to the front of the house immediately adjacent to the main bathroom. I am having a small toilet/shower room installed at the very back of the new single-storey extension - about as far away from the boiler as could be. I won't use the new shower much but clearly want it to be functional. Would I be better off fitting an electric shower (say an Aqualisa Quartz 10.5) or would a "normal" shower be ok, accepting that it would take a little while for the hot water to arrive at the shower head? Water pressure in the house is pretty good. Advice gratefully received thank you.

Attachments

• shower position.JPG
    shower position.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 95
Sponsored Links
I'd go for the electric lot less trouble plus if boiler breaks down you've still got a shower.Bob.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back