Shower choice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I apologise in advance as i have asked before about my shower choice but wasnt totally clear..

I am looking to fit a shower need to know which to choose..

I have a Vallaint condensing boiler in the loft gravity fed system I was going for a 10.8kw mira electric shower but the tank in the loft is only about 18" above shower head will this cause problems?
I seem to keep reading the higher the better? But if it comes direct off the mains does it matter about the tank height?

Many thanks ..a confused Jon

Sponsored Links
Forgot to say i only really want to use the cold supply as prefer to be able to use the shower all the time rather than having to have stored hot..

Electric showers such as this one take their water supply from the mains, and operate completely independently of any existing water heating and storage tanks. So long as your mains pressure is reasonable, it will work.

(And by 'work', I mean give a characterstically disappointing shower, especially in winter).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back