Shower Control

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everybody I have three boys who love to shower for over a hour when me or the mrs is not in the house, the other day I caught one in the shower I don't know how long he was in there but he was asleep on the floor with the shower going full blast. :mad:.
Anyway with me always closing internal doors, turning lights off, closing back/frount/patio doors, closing windows, drawing curtans, turning the stat down and all the energy affancy thing to get the bills down I have decided the insall some kind of boost in the uttility room so the shower can be only run for 10 mins. Tight as you think I am but it is a constant battle with children who dint give a ****.
Anyone ever seen this done before

Electric shower BTW

Sponsored Links
Showers first, then the x box or whatever the bloody things called, then it's your car, then it's the living room with girl/boy friend both sat in your comfy chair, next to the fire you've just lit...........when you find the answer to the master switch, let us all know. :idea: I'm sure it's a man's thing, but it's a constant battle in our house switching things off/down/closed/locked/ :(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back