Shower Curtain Seal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

Can anyone advice me on a product which I can screw, seal to a tile wall and then "jam" the shower curtain in there so that it will stop leaking out the side. I actually need the product to go down the wall to the bath, then turn 90 degrees (either bend or cut) and down the bath a bit so that I can re-direct water which builds up on the bath top.

Many many thanks in advance....

Allan

Sponsored Links
why not just purchase 1 of those multi purpose shower curtain frames, that way your curtain drapes into the bath on all 4 sides, they are probs about £15-£20 and are screwed onto either 1 or 2 walls, or can even be hung from a couple of hooks screwed into the ceiling

Probably been sorted now, but for future use, a "lettuce grip" is the holy grail when it comes to holding shower curtains in place. I kid you not. It's a plastic grip with a sucker and is used to hold luttuce in fish tanks. Just google "luttuce grip" and you'll find one.
As for diverting water off the edge of the bath; silicone a small piece of plastic in place to form a barrier - I did this on my bath and hid it just behind the tap so it's not easily seen. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back