Shower door from wicks

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have installed a shower door from wicks, A sliver pivot door 760mm. Everything is level and square and have installed as per the instructions. It looks quite good but there is one problem. The shower leaks water out from where the door meets the piece of door frame which sits on the shower tray. There is a rubber piece on the bottom of the door to presumably take water away from doing this. The door iteslf comes already attached to the frame there is only one way of installing it either right hand opening or left hand opening. I think I have done everything right. Is anyone familiar with this kind of problem or suggests something I may have done wrong. Everywhere is sealed as tightlly as possible with sealant all roun. It is just this gap between the door frame and the door which is casuing me the problem.

If i were to take it back to wicks as faulty how do you think I would stand?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!

MOD

moved as posted in wrong forum

Sponsored Links
pikeman said:
I have installed a shower door from wicks,

If i were to take it back to wicks as faulty how do you think I would stand?

bag of shi*** - what did you pay for it?

I had to fit one in an emergency. soon had to rip it out and fit a quality unit instead. You get what you pay for :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back