Shower hot n cold

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys I've had this thermostatic bar shower fitted last year, got a baxi combi boiler, boiler working perfectly fine...when I have a shower the water runs hot and cold and keeps doing it..any ideas what it could be ...else where around the house the hot water is fine?..whst shower is this?
Ta

Attachments

• 20210919_215928.jpg
    20210919_215928.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 59
  • 20210919_215923.jpg
    20210919_215923.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 62
Sponsored Links
Depends if you live where scale is a problem . Could be lime scale in the shower head . Remove the small shower head and try it . If it still goes hot and cold it could either be a blockage where the shower feed goes into or your shower thermostat has a fault

Shower is not even a year old doubt it would be limescale build up in such a short time. I was thinking more like the the thermostat or ceramic discs could be faulty...any idea what that shower is?
Ta

Sponsored Links
Boiler is working perfectly nothing wrong with boiler, not sure on the model, defo baxi, recently serviced by bg. I'm thinking the pipe are connected wrong way round..will check when I'm there later in week..

Boiler is working perfectly nothing wrong with boiler, not sure on the model, defo baxi, recently serviced by bg. I'm thinking the pipe are connected wrong way round..will check when I'm there later in week..
if its a baxi 105e the boiler will work perfectly well on heating and hot water to all other taps but will show exact symptoms you have described on the shower if the venturi in it has gone ,

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back