Shower install advice with waste stack

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I live in a new build our builders left us with all the piping etc for a shower how ever they have left me with a hole and a waste stack in the cement it has a cap on it. My question is how do I connect a shower waste to it and how do I remove the cap.
Also I need to get this sorted today so will b&q stock what I need?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Some shower gullies have 110mm outlets at the bottom, but that looks a bit shallow to accept a trap/gully..

Ty will the cap twist or pull off tried both but no budge :( don't wanna put too much pressure on in case it breaks

Sponsored Links
It pulls out

L121010005890.png

Thanks guys I got it .. B&q did a rubber grommet stopper that works a treat how ever I have another stumble block my house developers left a false floor perfect for stone base on my concrete floor without using a riser kit however the waste sticks up by 2-3mm and makes the base in stable I have a way Round it by putting in small blocks to raise but will look silly with a fair bit of silicon round it :( do u think a could chap away a few mill on the concrete floor to level of the waste?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back